Welwyn Garden City Housing Association provides a range of housing, care and support options, mostly for local older people.
Residential Care Home - Elizabeth House Care Home, Welwyn Garden City
- 61 rooms for frail older people, including 19 rooms for older people with a diagnosis of dementia
- Rated Good by CQC - March 2016
- Fully refurbished
Flexicare Housing (Extra Care) - in partnership with Herts County Council
- Woodside House, Welwyn Garden City
- Swan Field Court, Welwyn (for residents with a diagnosis of early onset dementia)
General Needs Housing (Younger and Older People)
- We own a number of general needs housing schemes in Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City and Stevenage and are developing several more.
- Willow House, Welwyn Garden City
- Leefield, Welwyn Garden City
- Greenfields, Cuffley
Supported Housing (Young Adults with Learning Disabilities)
- Oakview, Stevenage
- Paddocks House, Welwyn Garden City